© 2019 | Daniel Iverson
Form to submit your suggestions or bug reports
Support for the OpenVnmrJ Community
OpenVnmrJ Version 2.1 was released in January, 2020.
Some of the major new features include:
- Support for CentOS 7 systems
- Support for the "new" ethernet naming scheme (alternative to eth0 and eth1)
- Includes console software. This means that it is not necessary to first install VnmrJ 4.2 and the "110" patch.
- An installpkgs script to install required CentOS packages. This means that a "CentOS kickstart" is not needed. It will also install required Ubuntu packages.
- The ovjGetRepo script in the dvdImage will collect the required packages for CentOS / RHEL and Ubuntu. These can then be transferred to a system without network access. The ovjUseRepo script will then cause installpkgs to use the previously downloaded packages.
- MacOS version is 64-bit
- As a datastation, OpenVnmrJ can be installed on Ubuntu 14, 16, and 18 and MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite) to 10.15 (Catalina)
- Non-Uniform Sampling (NUS) implemented for Mercury systems.
- CPMG preparation module for all liquids sequences
A complete list of new features are available on the OpenVnmrJ github site.